Saturday, October 24, 2009

bored!

i'm currently sitting at work...my first two exercise classes did not show up...keeping my fingers crossed that the last class will come!

so far, while i've sat here i have...
- caught up on all the latest and important celebrity news by reading the newest people magazine, cover to cover.
- checked all my email accounts...and had no new emails! nothing...nada...zip!
- made a few changes to my blog...new layout (not very different from the old)...changed the color scheme...pretty exciting, eh?
- caught up on everyone's blogs

and now i'm pretty much out of things to do!

what do you do when you're bored???

update:
since i originally posted i have also:
- been 0 for 3 in people showing up for the exercise class i was supposed to teach! boo!
- created a fall conditioning plan for the softball team
- made a new form for patient charts to use at work
- talked to my mom
- flipped through the new TIME magazine
- checked my email about 25 more times...still no new mail!

i guess i'm keeping busy at being bored!

No comments: